Wednesday 12 May 2010

Clootie Tree Update & New Ribbons

190-9084_IMG

A massive thank you to Anjie at PomPomEmporium for sending fabulous 3 dimensional ribbons for The Clootie Tree. These are great and will add a new dimension to the tree. I had an email this week from a lovely lady in North Carolina USA this week and she and her daughter are going to crochet more ribbons making the Clootie tree truly communal and diverse.

If you feel you can contribute please email me at the sunroomuk@googlemail.com

Anjie was also very generous and sent me one of her sublime organza flower brooches. Check it out below.

190-9088_IMG

190-9087_IMG

Thank you Anjie :-)

190-9091_IMG

This is a new pattern I was working on today which I will publish in the next few days photographed on top of a new ‘Bag for Life’ string bag I’ve just completed.

190-9073_IMG

Clootie tree looking good.

189-8957_IMG

No comments:

Post a Comment