Tuesday 30 March 2010

More Ribbons For The Clootie Tree

I recently received some gorgeous crocheted ribbons for my Clootie tree fro Pauline, Thank You so much Pauline. I will get more photos of the tree once the sun decides to come out again. Yes it’s nearly April but we are again covered in snow.

185-8599_IMG

If you would like to see some of Pauline Fitzpatrick’s Crochet Art & creations the please click here - Pauline Fitzpatrick. 

185-8600_IMG

I really love the crochet woven ribbon – really interesting texture.

186-8601_IMG

Lovely spirals here.

If you would like to crochet some ribbons and contribute to this project then please email me at thesunroomuk@googlemail.com

If you would like to learn more about what a clootie tree is  then click here. 

185-8555_IMG

No comments:

Post a Comment